A world in which men do what really makes them happy.
We understand that not all men enjoy shopping: it takes time to find items that go perfectly together. Most men also prefer to avoid wasting time in the changing room or waiting at the till. This is where we come into play - our personal shopping service offers an alternative to shopping stress.
To find out more visit www.outfittery.com/aboutus
is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man, but we're here to change that! This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
Would you like to support our growth ambitions by bringing our payment department to the next level? Then become Senior Manager Payment & Risk (m/f)!Your tasks:
- Responsible for the day to day oversight and reporting of all payment processes
- Monitor all relevant payment KPIs, provide insights and analytics and take actions when needed
- Identify internal process improvement opportunities and implement them in collaboration with our IT
- Identify the payment method mix that caters best to the unique needs of our customers and implement new payment methods
- Optimize payment defaults and debt collection
- Handle relationships with PSP, factoring and other service providers
- Handle customer related payment/refund requests and check fraud suspicious orders
- Fraud management: identify, analyze and assess fraud patterns and develop preventive measures in collaboration with our Data Scientists
- Own the payment budget and document all payment related processes
- Stay up to date with current technology, product changes and payment trends
- Close inter-departmental collaboration with Customer Service, Accounting and IT
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in business economics
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the global e-commerce payment industry
- Proven track-record of dealing with billing, payment and fraud-processes and setting-up new processes
- You love to work with numbers and have strong analytical skills
- You are result oriented, process driven and have a hands-on mindset
- You have a profound knowledge of MS Office and experience with analytics tools (Excel, SQL)
- You are fluent in German and English
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Daniela Bache.
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and responsible role, with great impact
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities