Eine Welt, in der Männer tun, was sie glücklich macht.
Wir haben verstanden, dass Shopping nicht für jeden Mann ein Vergnügen ist: Es ist einfach zeitaufwändig, Artikel zu finden, die perfekt zueinander passen. Und auch auf das ewige Anstehen vor der Umkleidekabine oder an der Kasse wollen viele Männer am liebsten verzichten. Hier kommen wir ins Spiel - denn mit unserem Personal Shopping Service bieten wir eine Alternative zum Einkaufsstress.
Um mehr über uns zu erfahren, gehe auf www.outfittery.de/aboutus
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man, but we’re here to change that! This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
For our team in Berlin we are looking for a Head of CRM (m/f).
- Strategy - Provide the thought leadership, practical planning & governance of strategies to realise a best-in-class customer engagement & retention experience required to deliver customer lifetime revenue & profit goals.
- P&L Ownership - Work with Controlling and Finance to ensure revenue, profit and ROI goals and active steering.
- Retention Marketing Communications - Define and optimise a cross-channel communication strategy that drives customer engagement, conversion and loyalty. This includes devising a marcoms calendar for promotions (seasons/brands/garments etc) and events (e.g. new product services) that is tightly connected to a relevant and personalised contact strategy, based on individual or segment customer lifecycles and or behaviours.
- Customer Base Segmentation - Collaborate with Data to analyse, A/B test and develop customer segments in order to optimise the retention channel mix and maximise customer engagement, retention and ROI (collaboration within the End-to-End team).
- Customer Experience - Collaborate with Product Management/IT/Data and all necessary functions to build a product development roadmap focusing on improving the customer experience across all platforms web and apps (collaboration within the End-to-End team).
- Technical Infrastructure - Collaborate with Product/IT/Data to build a robust technical infrastructure to support marketing / CRM activities, especially related to database infrastructure and the leverage of machine learning. Develop, test and integrate any relevant new channels with the support of external service providers where necessary.
- Analysis and Reporting - Analysis maintenance and optimisation of analytical/reporting standards to inform strategic thinking and management decision making for retention and communications investments.
- Market and Industry Trends Monitoring - Report on market and industry trends in e-commerce/ digital shopping/fashion retail as well as crm/marketing automation/customer experience and related space, to ensure best-in class customer experience and long term value.
- Regulatory Compliance - Ensure regulatory compliance & governance standards in accordance with each territory legislation and company requirement
- High Performance Team building - Create a competitive and high performance organisational capability in the retention team. One which will attract, motivate and retain the best talents, be a reflection of Outfittery company values and have honed internal and external sense.
- At least 7 years experience of e-Commerce/Digital Marketing technology, processes and analytics.
- At least 4 years of experience in CRM and experience as a team leader.
- Demonstrated thought leadership, combining vision/foresight with practical planning/decision making in a campaign oriented performance marketing organization – a productive change agent.
- Demonstrated excellent strategic skills, with the ability to chart the right course and make agile alterations when needed. Strategic insight must be coupled with a strong execution orientation and a passion for results in a complex and fluid environment.
- Preferably led both operating and strategic initiatives in a fast moving new business, which has included use and understanding of big data analytics and alignment between brand and commercial strategy.
- Great communication skills, including strong oral and presentation skills with the ability to communicate and interact at all levels.
- More than 2 years in organizational leadership role which has produced strong talent development and influencing skills for all levels in an organisation.
- An interest and appreciation (ideally passion) for fashion or related brand / image sensitive categories
- Bachelor / Master Degree or equivalent, Post Graduate professional development
Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Indra Jonuscheit.