Eine Welt, in der Männer tun, was sie glücklich macht.
Wir haben verstanden, dass Shopping nicht für jeden Mann ein Vergnügen ist: Es ist einfach zeitaufwändig, Artikel zu finden, die perfekt zueinander passen. Und auch auf das ewige Anstehen vor der Umkleidekabine oder an der Kasse wollen viele Männer am liebsten verzichten. Hier kommen wir ins Spiel - denn mit unserem Personal Shopping Service bieten wir eine Alternative zum Einkaufsstress.
Um mehr über uns zu erfahren, gehe auf www.outfittery.de/aboutus
is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man. This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? Become part of it and join our Customer Service Team in part-time (20 hours) or full-time!Your tasks:
- You make customer wishes happen and you ensure we are living customer obsession as a company
- You take care of all incoming requests, communications or complaints from our customers in the Netherlands and/or Belgium
- You are in constant interaction with our customers via phone, mail or social media and you ensure that they love to stay in touch with us
- You resolve any open questions or issues – ranging from re-ordering, profile & preference changes to payment related questions
- You support the operations team by translating marketing mails into Dutch or helping with translations for our external communications
- You deliver stellar customer service to our customers!
- You know how to live customer obsession and you always put the customer first
- You are communicative, friendly and like to be in close exchange with customers on the phone, via mail etc.
- Ideally, you already have work experience in a customer service role
- Patience, discipline and confidence – this is you!
- Fluent language skills in Dutch and English, knowledge of German and French is a plus
- You are a team-player, self-motivated, flexible and independent
- You love to work in a multi-cultural team and a start-up setting, with lots of room for growth and own initiative
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Johanna Goller.
- An international, fashion retailing environment, which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A team of highly motivated colleagues, which work together on our ambitious growth strategy and goals
- An exciting and responsible role, where you have direct impact on customer satisfaction & retention
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities